We have received a large amount of enquiries about whether we will be selling day tickets - especially from locals in the Southport area. Though one of the unique qualities of the event is that everyone stays on site for the duration we can understand some people may rather go home to their own bed if it is down the road. However, at present Pontins have licensed the venue to us with 3890 beds for 3890 people which is why we cannot at present issue day tickets. There is a new venue currently being built on site that may be ready in early February, if this comes to fruition in time Pontins have said we can then issue a number of day tickets as capacity will be increased. When we have this information we will let everyone know and if we can sell day tickets Southport residents will be prioritised.
The Bugged Out Weekender is staged at Pontins flagship resort in Southport. With multiple indoor music arenas and state of the art production, comfortable apartments with your own bathroom (beats camping!), great facilities on resort and convenient transports links and journey times for our revelers – it really is a fantastic base for the Bugged Out Weekender.
You can purchase tickets through our Bugged Out Weekender site here.
Or you can purchase with group discounts via the Physical Network here.
Over 18s Only
There are a wide range of food concessions and restaurants on resort selling a variety of food and drink. Pontins aim to provide a good mix including vegetarian options.
There is also a newsagents and supermarket on the resort to purchase food and drink.
Previously purchased alcohol is permitted in your own apartments. It cannot be taken into the event rooms. We recommend not bringing too much to the resort as it can be purchased from the on-site shop and the bar prices are incredibly reasonable.
No animals are allowed on resort.
Cashpoints are available inside the resort. These machines will charge a small transaction fee.
The promoters of the Bugged Out Weekender are working with the Police and local authorities to make this a safe, crime-free event. Please do not bring drugs or weapons to the festival.
You should expect to be searched at the entrance to the Bugged Out Weekender, and everytime you enter the event rooms. Vehicle searches will also take place. Anyone found with illegal substances or materials will be passed directly to the police.
Anyone found in possession of drugs or weapons at the event will be ejected from the resort and not permitted to re-enter without refund.
We are in a very urban area so please do respect our neighbours and leave quietly.
Site maps of the event will be stationed at various points around the site.
There are lost property facilities on site. Visit guest services on the resort for details.
First Aid services are available at the Festival throughout the weekend. Visit Reception on resort or the Security Office for assistance with First Aid.
Please ensure the acceptable behavior of all members of your group in and around the main venues on the resort. There will be security patrols and you will be charged for any damages caused by members of your group. In extreme cases of unacceptable behaviour the resort management, together with the event promoters, reserve the right to terminate your visit whereby individuals or groups may be required to leave the premises without refund.
Keys for your accommodation on resort will be available from 4pm on arrival day. Guests booked in Club Apartments can check in from 2pm. You can arrive at any time and are still able get your keys/wristbands.
All accommodation will be checked prior to arrival. If you have any problems with your accommodation and, in particular, any damage, this must be reported on arrival.
Damage or special cleaning noted on your departure will be charged to you and/or all persons on your booking.
When you check-in at the festival you will be allocated one wristband for each person booked in your party. You will be required to sign to confirm you have received the correct number of wristbands. Wristbands must be worn throughout the weekend to gain access to the music venues and other facilities and activities on resort. The cost of a replacement wristband is the full ticket price.
All units must be vacated by 10.00am on Monday 10th 2014. The resort must be vacated by 12.00pm.
Units will be checked on departure by resort management and Bugged Out! Weekender Officials. Any breakages, damages and/or excessive cleaning costs will be charged directly to you and/or all persons on your booking. Malicious damage will result in an individual or group being excluded from all future events.
All public and working enclosed spaces onsite are no smoking. There are sheltered smoking areas on the resort.
- Over 18s Only
- Artists are listed not in order of appearance
- Bill subject to change
- Any object which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon will be confiscated.
- The organisers reserve the right of refusal of admission.
- No liquids to be brought into the music arenas.
- For full terms and conditions of your accommodation booking at Pontins Southport please visit www.pontins.com
- Those collecting tickets by box office collection should bring the card with which they have made their booking and their confirmation code, personal ID is also advisable. Where the person collecting is not the card holder a signed letter of authorization from the card holder is required along with the confirmation code of the booking and personal ID for those collecting. This signed letter of authorization should describe the individual who will be collecting the tickets and should contain the last 4 digits of the card used to make the booking.
- The tickets purchased are for your own personal use only and may not be transferred or re-sold to any other person or body under any circumstances or used as part of any promotion or competition or for commercial gain.
- Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect and refuse admission to the concert using that ticket.
There are specially adapted units of accommodation available on resort and all music venues have wheelchair access.